Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Bilderberg Group



Would you believe me, if I were to tell you that our world may be controlled by an elite organization? Sounds a little outrageous, right? Well such an organization may exist under the name of The Bilderberg Group. This well hidden organization dates back to the 29th of May, 1954. This secret organization started as a very small group of seven very important people. They were politicians and leaders from around the world who reunited to discuss important matters. Years later, this group grew to 120 important leaders, government officials, and politicians from around the world. They would reunite annually at various locations around the world, in many different hotels, mansions, and resorts, all in secrecy. Nobody is allowed in the private meeting, unless they are among those 120 people. There is speculation that they discuss about political and financial crisis happening everywhere around the world, but personally, I don't believe that. I can't wrap my head around why would they discuss about political and financial crisis in secrecy. There is no point to hide it from the rest of the world. I'm pretty sure they are hiding something more important from everyone. I actually think they might be plotting to take over the world by controlling the food distributions and the world’s finances. They could possibly even have the power to decide whether a person should live or die. They are said to be the secret rulers of the world, and I'm starting to believe that. The more I read bits and pieces about this organization, the more I feel that I should be worried for my safety. What I think they might be trying to do is to create their own global government, formed by all head rulers of each country, so they will have a say in everything happening all around the world. The scary thing about all of this is that we will never have a true fact about what they are really taking about in their meetings. Each member is sworn to secrecy and they are not allowed to talk about the meetings, and the meeting takes place in a different place each year, it is nearly impossible to find them.

Here are a couple of The Bilderberg Groups recent meeting locations: (copy pasted from the internet)

-2013 (8–9 June) at the Grove Hotel, Watford, United Kingdom

-2012 (31 May – 3 June) at Westfields Marriott hotel in Chantilly, Virginia, USA

-2011 (9–12 June) at the Suvretta House in St. Moritz, Switzerland

-2010 (3–7 June) at the Hotel Dolce in Sitges, Spain

-2009 (14–17 May) at the Astir Palace resort in Vouliagmeni, Greece

    Sources:
-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group
-http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-true-story-of-the-bilderberg-group-and-what-they-may-be-planning-now/13808

2 comments:

  1. Abe, this may be my favorite post on your blog so far. I kind of hoped you would mention the Bilderberg Group right from the start. I tend to read and watch lots of documentaries about this group. The fact that this group has secret meetings with the most influential people in the world (including presidents, military generals, politicians and others) screams conspiracy theories. It really is having the world’s government all in one room. Maybe they're planning something big? I mean they do control over 90% of the world's wealth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, thanks for enjoying my post man. so what are you doing this summer bud. I'm graduating this summer, maybe we could catch up a little bit you know.

    ReplyDelete