Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Conclusion


This was an amazing experience to have my own blog and post every week about a new secret society or organization although I'm afraid that all good things must come to an end. I know this ended fast but I hope you all learnt a thing or two about all of the different organizations, whether it was information that you enjoyed from a specific blog like the Skull and Bones or even if you just enjoyed reading about secret societies in general. If there is one thing I would like for you guys to know, it would be that secret societies are real and there are many of them scattered all around the world. They might not believe in mortification like the Opus Dei do, or be as freighting as the Builderberg group, although it is incredible to think that they all branch off of one main secret society.  I hope that I have not scared any of you guys with the last blog I did because that one was by far the craziest society that I did my research on. I hope you all learned a few thing about secret societies and if you guys still have any questions don't hesitate to message me.  I also want to thank you all for your wonderful feedback, and if there is anything else you would like me to talk about, don't hesitate to let me know. It has been an amazing journey to you all, it was a new thing for me that I have enjoyed a lot and it was a very good experience. Hopefully in the summer when I have a bit of free time I will continue writing blogs on interesting subject similar to these. Take care guys see you later and have an amazing summer, Bye.




1 comment:

  1. Fascinating topic. Some of these societies must exist, but which ones? Nice exploration of the strange and mysterious.

    I would have liked to see more media and more opinions in your blogs. I felt a lot of them were explanations of your sources, with not enough of your own personal comments.

    ReplyDelete